Cool Beans Wilmington
Book our 18ft. mobile coffee trailer or pop-up tent
for any event needing beverages and treats.
Welcome to our cool mobile coffee trailer and services!
We are more than just a coffee shop, more than just a mobile coffee trailer, we are a coffee experience. We want to bring the coffee to you wherever you are and fuel you for the day. We offer our services in Wilmington, NC and the neighboring areas.
We completely renovated a 1980's camper trailer into the Cool Beans Wilmington Mobile Event Trailer.
We offer a variety of different services and packages to bring coffee to events, festivals, markets, and we even offer a drive-through capability.
Don't have space for our 18ft trailer, no problem, we have a pop-up tent we use for smaller events too.
Coffee and hot chocolate bar
We understand how important executing the perfect event can be. So whether the celebration is for a company appreciation event, a wedding reception, or just something to warm up to, Cool Beans can provide you with a full-service and customizable coffee, tea, and hot chocolate catering to fit your every need.
Monday - Sunday
We are learning about coffee, let's teach you too.
Did you know?
1.Coffee dates back to 800 A.D. Legend has it that 9th-century goat herders noticed the effect caffeine had on their goats, who appeared to "dance" after eating the fruit of the Coffee plant. A local monk then made a drink with the produce and found that it kept him awake at night, thus the original cup of coffee was born.
2. Coffee beans are technically seeds. They're the pits of the cherry-like berries found on the flowering shrubs, but we call them "beans" because of the resemblance to legumes.
3. There are two main types: Arabica and Robusta. Growers predominantly plant the Arabica species. Although less popular, Robusta tastes slightly more bitter and contains more caffeine.
4. Brazil grows the most coffee in the world. Today, Brazil produces about third of the world's supply, according to the International Coffee Organization, about twice as much as the second place holder, Vietnam.
5. Only two U.S. states produce coffee. Kona coffee is the United States' gift to the coffee world. Because coffee traditionally grows best in climates along the equator, Hawaii's weather is optimal for harvesting beans. California also recently got into the coffee game with dozens of farms now churning out pricey premium bags.
6. Espresso means "pressed out" in Italian. This refers to the way espresso is made — forcing boiling water through pressed coffee grounds. And although espresso has more caffeine per volume than coffee, it would take three shots to equal the amount in a regular cup of joe.
Info. found on Good Housekeeping
Banana's Foster Cold Brew
This drink is a fan favorite, so much that we have it on our menu permanently
We offer a pop-up set up for small events
Limited Menu Options
Coffee, Teas and Lemonades
We serve Cheeky Monkey Coffee
Local Roaster in Wilmington, NC
Our latest and best photos
Check out some of our events and before and after pictures of the trailer